Search This Blog
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Here are the five parts Kriya for Prosperity and Fortune
Step 1 may be practiced on its own for 3 to 11 minutes. Other parts must be done in a complete set along with part 1. Do all of them 3 minutes each to begin. Do not exceed 11 minutes each.
• Come to an Easy Pose and elongate your spine.
• Bring the palms in front of the chest, the elbows are bent and upper arms relaxed
• Mantra – Har, pull in the navel with each Har
• Mudra - Focus your eyes on the tip of your nose, 9/10 closed gaze at your hands
• Bring the pinky sides of the hands together and hit them forcefully hitting the base of the pinky to the base of the palm
• Then the palms facing down, strike the sides of the index fingers.
• Alternately strike the pinky side then the index side
• Music use Tantric Har
• Stretch you arms out to the sides and up at a sixty-degree angle.
• Stretch and spread your fingers wide
• The palms are facing out
• Cross your left and right arm in front of yourself alternating them
• Maintain straight elbows, fingers open and stretched
• Music use Tantric Har, listen, do not chant.
• Stretch you arms out to the sides up at a sixty degree
• Make a tight fist around your thumb, squeezing them tight
• Move your arms in small backward circles as you continue squeezing your thumb.
• Keep your arms stretched, elbows tight
• Chant the Ganesh Mantra “Om Gam Ganapatayei Namaha” powerfully from your navel. One backward circle of the arms equals one repetition of mantra.
• Bend your arms so that your elbows point to the sides.
• The forearms are parallel to the floor and the palms face the body around the level of the diaphragm. The right hand moves up a few inches as the left hand moves down. The left hand moves up as the right hand moves down. The hands move alternately up and down between the heart and navel.
• As the hands move, chant mantra, Har Haray Haree, Waheyguru in a deep monotone with one repetition of the mantra approximately every 4 seconds. Chant from your navel.
• For 3 minutes practice, chant the mantra out loud for 1 minute, whisper it strongly for 1 minute, and then whistle or hum it for 1 minute.
• Rest your right forearm on top of your left forearm, the palms face down
• Position your arms are in front of your body at shoulder level
• Close your eyes, maintain your arms steady.
• Keep your spine straight and your arms parallel to the floor.
• Breathe slowly and deeply so that one breath takes a full minute. Inhale for 20 seconds, hold for 20 seconds, and exhale for 20 seconds.
End with Long Time Sun
May the Long Time Sun Shine upon you, all love surround you and the pure light within you. Guide your way on, Guide your way on.
Namaste -- Cathi
Subagh Kriya as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.