During my sojourn in the Philippines, I was introduced to Ginger Tea in powder form. I have often made my own ginger tea by grating about 1 table spoonful of fresh ginger root then add 1 cup (8 oz) of water and a lemon wedge then bring it to boil.
Ginger root extract is one of the more popular substances in the world of natural foods and herbs. It has multiple uses that are considered safe because it is an all-natural product. Many cooks also use organic ginger root in their cuisine. Ginger roots are also used as medicinal purposes. Perhaps less common but also regarded as herb with healing properties is Panax Ginseng.
Some of the common health benefits of ginger and ginseng include:
1. Helps clear sinus
2. Helps overcome nausea and motion sickness
3. Helps with muscle and joints inflammation
4. Help relieve headache
5. Helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients in the body
6.. Helps reduce flatulence.
7. Helps clear your throat
8. Helps clear your nose and chest
9. Helps increase your body heat
10. Helps prevent chronic fatigue syndrome
CAUTION: As with any herbal medicine, be sure to consult your doctor or health provider to make sure taking these would not cause any bad side effects.